Dr Divya RU is basically a farmer-turned successful entrepreneur. She is the founder-CEO of Media Connect. Under her leadership, Media Connect ventured into newer areas-from PR to advertising, marketing, content writing, social media management, event management and film production.
With sheer determination and highly positive mind set she achieved her goal and she is a live example for many women out there.
“My aim is to provide employment to those girls who hail from villages or want to create their own name without anyone’s support. I know all the struggles I have faced in my life and it is not an easy world out there especially when people know that you are all alone. However, my determination and discipline helped me to achieve what I am today.
My vision is to dedicate my life in uplifting all those women who have treaded the road less travelled. I hope that my life will be meaningful if I am able to create an example in many more women like me”
- good-humoured affable 86% 86%
- visionary thinking 90% 90%
- Helping 94% 94%
- Adaptability to change
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent communicator
- Trustworthy and transparent
- Developing and fosters diverse teams
- Highly positive mind-set
CEO-Media Connect, Bengaluru
•Actively involved in PR promotion of various government, companies, hospitals, educational institutions, government offices, independent organisations, automobile companies like Audi and shopping malls etc
•Part of Organic revolution-promoting organic agriculture in various parts of Karnataka
•Promoting Kannada culture and literature by organising & promoting Kannada cultural & literary activities
• Taking lead in CSR activities-philanthropic works
CEO-Media Connect Studios
•Established a high profile studio to provide platform for budding film & documentary makers
•Producer of Kannada movies.
- PR Partner for Government of Karnataka (2016-18)
- PR partner for Government of Karnataka’s ambitious Vision 2025 prog
- PR partner for Election Commission of India (2018 Karnataka Assembly Elections)
- Brand partner of Mrs India-Karnataka-beauty pageants; creating a new platform for married women.
- Media partner for Gopalan Super Singer; encouraging young talents across Karnataka
- Media partner for leading designers in organising annual fashion shows
- Media Advisor for Rajya Vokkaligara Sangha , Namma Vokkaligara Kutumba as strategic and creative partners . Actively involved in Kempegowda Jayanthi and many other campaigns organised across India.
- Digital media advisor for various corporate companies
- Strategy partner for JD(S) in 2019 parliamentary election (Mandya)
Divya, says she had a humble beginning. She used to help her father till land when she was a young girl. Today, she has more than seven years of experience and expertise in advising upper echelon corporate managers, top companies, hospitals, educational institutions and political parties. “ I never thought I would be able to match my steps with the city where I would be at a position to offer job to others,” said Divya.
The 28-year-old entrepreneur had to face several language barriers, especially since she had completed most of her schooling and college years in Kannada-medium. New language and a new place didn’t deter Divya’s efforts in chalking out her own path. Her urge to do something on her own, forced Divya to chalk out her own career.
Making a mark in business
provide employment to girls who hail from villages
determined and disciplined
set an example to women
Govt High School,
MA with distinction from
Jyoti Nivas College, Bengaluru
Get In Touch
You can contact me and I am ready to answer your questions any time.